Friday 22 June 2012

Mermaids and water babies

Reading the May issue of Indian Vogue I found the most amazing photo shoot. I am in love with everything about theses images, the styling, makeup and the whimsical fantasy they create. I have an affinity with white sands, blue waters, mermaids and anything to do with the wonderful world of under the sea. This shoot inspired me to share some of my favourite things that are the consequence of my connection to the sea.




Photography by Luis Monterio, Sumer Verma and Umeed Mistry
Styled by Anaita Shroff Adajania

Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in Mermaid's Dream - This one is going on the wish list!

Illamasqua Liquid Metal in Phenomena

Nars Eyeshadow Duo in South Pacific

Napoleon Whipped Dream Tan Enhancer


OPI Nail Lacquer in Mermaids Tears and Sea Ya Later Sailor - Two of my favourite OPI polishes, I just found this swatch of them layered together, can't wait to try it myself! 

If mermaids had feet I'm sure they would want them to be in these gold Christian Louboutins


I can't wait to get back in the Australian waters and visit my old seaside home in Byron Bay. Counting down till summer, hope your excited about seeing the sun and crystal waters too. 







No comments:

Post a Comment